WordPress WooCommerce Reward System Plugin
WordPress WooCommerce Reward System will engage store users for sales increment by assigning reward point to them. This plugin has a complete admin management so that admin can easily manage the reward points of buyers. It will enable a point-based loyalty program where frequent visitors earn points is a great way.
Reward System boosts the chance of turning the second sale from a first-time buyer. It will bump an existing customer into a higher paying bracket.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features Of WordPress WooCommerce Reward System Plugin
- Reward point for new user registration, product purchase, and product review.
- The admin can set the limit of reward point usage.
- The admin can define the weightage of the reward points.
- The admin can assign reward points manually to the buyer.
- The admin can enter reward points for each product.
- The buyer can see the details of earned reward points.
- The buyer can enter the reward point at the time of checkout after which the amount relevant to the reward points will be deducted from product price.
A full functional demonstration of the product can be experienced even before a purchase
"Initial release v 1.0.0" "Current release v 1.1.0"
v 1.1.0 Added : Added validations in frontend and backend. Added : Added filters and search box in backend menus. Added : Added admin user in the manual transaction list. Fixed : Fixed tax issue on applying reward points. Fixed : Fixed security issues.
v 1.0.2 Fixed : Fixed price issue on checkout. Added : Added additional check for redeeming amount. Added : Added separate menu for reward system on the admin side.
v 1.0.1 Update : Updated the deprecated methods. Fixed : Fixed compatibility issues with woocommerce 3.4.x.
v 1.0.0 Initial release