WordPress Task Management is a fabulous plugin that allows to manage project tasks. Project manager can track all tasks of projects. Team leader and manager can assign task to team members. Admin can change the capabilities of team leader, manager and team members.
WordPress Project Management Features
- WordPress Task Management has to option to create multiple teams and members.
- Manager/Admin can add, edit Projects.
- Admin/Manager can see all activities (tasks, task status, task assign and project) on dashboard.
- On dashboard team leader and team member can see all assigned tasks and projects
- Admin/Manager can create multiple labels (like Todo, In progress, Completed etc) for projects and assign label to project according to project needs.
- Admin/Manager can add tasks for project.
- This plugin has option to add attachments to task.
- WordPress Task Management has option to do comment on every task.
- Admin can add or remove capabilities from manager, team leader and team members roles.
- This plugin has option to change priority of task labels.
- Member can update their profile and change password.
- Team Member can see only project which is assigned to his team.
- Team Member can see only task which is assigned to him.
- Team Leader can see all tasks which is assigned to his team.
- Team Leader/Member can change the task label.
- When task status changed email will send automatically to manager and team leaders of project.
- Email will send automatically when new member created and task is assigned to team members.