Username : demo
Password : Ai2wGAWNXw$zhc)8tjKgsJkl
For WooCommerce Data Sync
Sync posts, pages & custom post types across multisites automatically
Sync image, categories, tags, comments & all meta fields
Sync all default taxonomies & custom taxonomies
Works on multisite network on subdomains
No manual work needed, data sync works automatically
Bulk data sync options for existing data
Support Elementor Editor
- Sync posts and categories across multisite
- Support custom post types and custom taxonomies
- Taxonomy hierarchy is maintained
- Tested with default post types : post and page
- Tested with default taxonomies : categories & tags
- Maintain post comment sync
- Option for auto sync when a post/category is created/updated
- Sync post media, featured image, tags, categories , all custom fields
- Bulk sync for categories and other custom taxonomies
- Multiple post sync option
- Support Elementor Editor
How to Configure?
The plugin only works on a WordPress Multisite Network. Once the plugin is uploaded.Plugin can be network activated or can be activated on specific Network site. This entirely depends on how you wish to sync data. Once the plugin is activated, plugin settings can be found under site admin dashboard’s “WMPTS” menu. This is the link for the configuration page. Plugin configuration page appears like this
1) Enable Post Sync : This is for enabling posts/pages sync. This will lists following options for synchronisation:-
- Sync From: Its always the source site from where the admin is accessing the plugin. This is the source site from where data will be synced to other websites.
- Sync To: This will list all other sites on same network. Admin can select the sites to which data needs to synced
- Sync these post types: Only selected post types will be eligible for sync.
- Enable Auto Sync: If enabled, new/old posts/pages will auto sync to destination sites when created/updated.
2) Enable Taxonomy Sync : This is for enabling taxonomy sync. Configuration options are almost same as of post sync.
- Sync From: Its always the source site from where an admin is accessing the plugin. This is the source site from where data will be synced to other websites.
- Sync To: This will list all other sites on the same network. Admin can select the sites to which data needs to sync.
- Sync these taxonomies: Only selected taxonomy types will be eligible for sync.category is default taxonomy type for post categories.
- Enable Auto Sync: If enabled, new/old categories will auto sync to destination sites when created/updated.
Q.1) Can this plugin sync data bidirectional?
A) Yes, according to admin selected settings plugin can sync data between various sites. Admin can select how data flows across the sites. So, for example, you need to sync posts from site1 to site2 & site3, but pages need to be synced from site3 to site2. This can be handled by the plugin. The same applies for taxonomies.
Q.2) Will this work for terms with custom registered taxonomies?
A) Yes, this plugin can sync all terms under any custom taxonomies. Only term data and term meta are synced to other sites. Custom taxonomy must be registered on other network sites,
Q.3) If auto sync is enabled, can admin disable some of the posts/terms for not syncing?
A) Yes, admin can disable/enable sync for specific posts/terms. This needs to be done by editing the post and manually disabling sync for that post.
We are open to any ideas or feature enhancements. Please contact us on our support mail firstname.lastname@example.org