Pixel Knowledge Base is a Powerful WordPress Knowledge Base & Wiki Plugin for WordPress that comes with a huge host of well thought out essential options and possibilities.
WordPress Knowledge Base Features:
- Templating system baked into the core just like WooCommerce
- Restrict Knowledge Base Categories by any role
- Smart Ajax Live Search
- Sort by date, title, views or number or votes without refreshing the page
- Unique Voting System
- Localization / I8ln support
- Seamless plug and play installation – no coding experience required
- Custom Templates Support
- Knowledge Base Categories with 1/2/3 or 4 columns Per Row and drag and drop re-order
- Change the knowledge base and associated category slug in a few simple steps
- Lots of public template actions for developers to create unique layouts.
- Gracefully degrades so compatible with all modern browsers
- Lightweight Progressive CSS that inherits your themes styles by default – just 5KB when minified!
- Found a bug? World Class support included.
What Can Pixel Knowledge Base for WordPress Do?
Restrict Knowledge Base Content Based on User Roles
Are you running a membership service and only want to show certain knowledge base categories to certain users? easy!
With a few clicks of a button you can easily restrict what your members get to see by role.
Set Knowledge Base Category Colors
Admin can now set unique colors for each of your knowledge base categories!
Submit Posts from The Frontend
In version 1.2, we added the ability for knowledge base posts to be submitted from the frontend of your website.
Allow your users to submit new posts to the backend of the site while retaining the ability to control which roles can and cannot submit posts and even if they are published or set as drafts.
Ajax Powered Search
Lightening quick ajax search returns the result your user wants fast with slick CSS3 animations to wow your users.
Sort Results by Date, Views, Title and Votes Instantly!
Instantly order and sort any results with a click of the button…no page refresh needed!
Interactive Voting Experience
Our smart voting system allows the user to help your community by voting for what was helpful and what was not.
Let users rank your questions for you.
Easily Categorize Your Knowledge Base
Pixel Knowledge Base comes with categories already registered, all you need to do it activate the plugin and your set to go.
- Pixel Knowledge Base Release
- Fixed a bug with permalinks
- Added User Role Restrictions to Categories, Children and Posts
- Hidden empty categories with no posts from the sidebar widget
- Added custom template actions allowing dynamic templates to be created
- * BUG FIX * Fixed wrong display in breadcrumbs when knowledge base was empty
- Added user submissions from the frontnend
- User can set draft or publish default post status
- can restrict submissions by user role
- Single shortcode to check if user can submit and output form on any page
- Admins can now assign colours to individual knowledge base categories.
- Comments have been enabled for knowledge base answers
- Added Localization / Translation Support
- Added Restricted Category to the Demo Website
- Added a new options to allow users to display restricted categories in the sidebar regardless of wether they have the permissions to view or not.
- Fixed some PHP errors where array index was not defined
- Fixed CSS bug with sidebar widget borders
- New Shortcode: Users can now show items anywhere on their website
- New Widget: Show Knowledge Base Search Form in Any Widget Area
- New Widget: Show Latest Items in Any Widget Area
- New Widget: Show Items by Category in Any Widget Area
- IMPROVEMENT New UI Changes
- Fixed a being appended to titles
- Added translation file
- Added new function to enable translations
- New Widget: Show Latest posts or posts from a knowledge base category in any widget area
- changed Self:: selectors to lowercase
- changed Parent:: selectors to lowercase
- updated spelling error in core files.
- Add cleaner styles for sidebar widgets
- New Widget: Show all posts in a categorised form