Weldo is our latest WordPress Theme created for industrial company, engineering factory, steel, polymers and compounds manufacturing company, mechanical plant or any other business related to the industrial sphere.
A website that is both modern and professionally-looking is the best way to make a statement in the business world! The industrial market is rapidly growing so you have to keep up with the latest trends to stay in the flow. And that’s why during the last update we added the following 6 new demo contents to the theme:
- GrandBox packaging company website – DEMO
- Precaster concrete casting company – DEMO
- Fency iron fences manufacturer – DEMO
- Fabrico metal stamping and metal fabrications – DEMO
- Metal stairs and railings manufactures – DEMO
- Metal sheets laser cutting and alloys coating – DEMO
Besides this, you also have drag & drop page builder which you can use to create and rearrange content easily. Also you can quickly recreate a website similar to our demo site in minutes using our one-click installer. The design is very elegant and modern, and also very easy to customize. We hope so you will feel happy with them.
Fully responsive layout that looks great on mobile and tablet devices
The theme is backed up by detailed documentation and a 5-star support team in case anything goes wrong or seems unclear!
To recap we may say that Weldo theme is a great choice for:
- Metal works engineering and constructions
- Custom metal works for automotive
- Metal stairs manufacturing companies
- Metal gates and fences manufacturers
- Metal die casting
- Aluminium alloys manufacturer and supplier
- Aluminium extruded profile
- Machinery parts and tools modling and casting
- Other local companies engaged in welding, steelworks and metal goods production
Our clients use this theme for metal manufacturing & coating, warehouse equipment manufacturing(racks, shelves, etc), constructional steel, pipes, fasteners and other metalwork. We provide a theme customization service to make sure the theme matches your specific needs and demans.
Please read our documentation and watch video tutorials here.