TinySalt is a fresh and elegant blog theme for food blogger, cooking lovers and small food business. Idea for all food bloggers, whether you have a new blog or a blog that already has hundreds of recipes. Present your content in a beautiful way.
TinySalt provides rich blog styles and layouts. And it is easy to create and manage your recipes. The theme is compatible with popular plugins such as WooCommerce, MailChimp for WordPress, Contact Form 7, and more. With WordPress customizer, you can easily change colors, fonts, and more theme appearance with instant preview.
12 Pre Designed Demos
Select a demo and import it to your website with simple click. The layouts in different demos can be combined.
Friendly & Powerful Recipe Management
Powered by WP Recipe Maker, the most popular free recipe plugin with 30000+ active users. You can present your recipes step by step with photos, including all necessary recipe meta. Readers can review, rate, print and share recipes. And it uses schema.org/Recipe JSON-LD metadata optimised for Google Recipe search.
Instant Search Recipe Index
Display all recipes on the Recipe Index page, with instant Ajax search and filters. Readers can enter keywords to search, or filter recipes by categories/cuisines/courses.
WordPress 5 & Gutenberg Ready
TinySalt is ready for WordPress 5 and the new intuitive drag and drop core editor – Gutenberg, to make sure that you will have a smooth writing experience.
Promotion & Advertising
Monetize your food blog with TinySalt. You can insert advertisement (custom image with link or Google AdSense scripts) into different places across the website. Wanna promote your products or events? Just use our built-in home widgets: Call To Action and Featured Boxes.
Sell on Your Food Blog
TinySalt is compatible with WooCommerce. Build your own online shop and start selling now.
Created and maintained by active Elite author. Update regularly of continuously improve our products. When an update is available, you can update the theme directly from your WordPress dashboard with simple clicks. No hassle to download and upload manually.
Full Feature List
- Instant Ajax Search & Filter for Recipe Index page.
- Readers can rate, print, share recipes.
- Informative cooking steps with photos.
- Google Rich Snippets, improve search ranking and SEO.
- Engage with readers by displaying more related recipe posts after each post.
- Flexible theme options to create different layouts and styles.
- Easily customize the theme and instant previews with Customizer.
- Fully responsive design, and retina ready. Sharp and beautiful on any device.
- Featured recipes in Homepage Top Slider with 6 different layouts.
- Multiple Posts Layouts to create diversity.
- 7 Home Widgets to create your own unique homepage. Each home widgets contains many options for content, layout and appearance.
- 3 site header layouts with color choices. Supports mega menu (displays latest posts with thumbnails in the drop down menu).
- Light & Dark color schemes. Custom accent color.
- Unlimited colors for most elements.
- Sticky site header.
- Standard pagination, Load More pagination, Infinite Scroll pagination.
- Options to hide or show post meta.
- 10 Single Post Templates.
- Supported post format: Standard, Gallery, Video. Showcase your recipes in different ways.
- Show views count & like count for each post.
- Sticky sidebar while scrolling the page. Show or hide sidebar on each page/post.
- Options to customize each type of archive pages: Category / Tag / Author / Date Based.
- 7 custom widgets to add additional content and features to widget areas.
- Justified gallery and slider gallery in page/post content.
- Support for multiple advertizing placement. Google AdSense ready.
- 900 + Google Fonts included.
- Fullwidth Instagram Feed in site footer.
- Compatible with WooCommerce.
- Compatible with Contact Form 7.
- Compatible with MailChimp for WordPress. Get more email subscribers with well-styled newsletter signup form.
- RTL languages support.
- Built with HTML5 & CSS3. SCSS files included
- SEO friendly. Compatible with Yoast SEO.
- Translation ready. .pot file included.
- Compatible with WPML & Polylang
- Child theme included.
- Detailed online documentation.
If you are not sure whether the theme has a specific feature you need, please check our Online Documentation, browse demos, read item description on this page. If you cannot find an answer, please leave a comment.
Need Our Support?
Please feel free to contact us if you encounter any issue related to the theme. To speed along the support request, please follow this guide.
Important Notice about Instagram Issues
Recently, Instagram made changes again (Since June 2020). If you find that your Instagram feed cannot be displayed on your website, please check this chapter in the TinySalt online documentation for a solution: Set up your Instagram.
Images used in the demo sites are not included in the download package. You can find them on unsplash.com. When importing a demo, images will be replaced with image placeholders.
Version 1.5.1 – June 18, 2020
* Fixed: Recipe Index Page - an error message displays when the page has more than 100 recipes (Please note: this issue is caused by code changes in version 1.5.0. Please update your TinySalt theme as soon as possible to get this fix.) * Fixed: Minor CSS issues with Font Awesome Icons * Fixed: Minor CSS issues with WooCommerce Product Gallery
Version 1.5.0 – June 14, 2020
* New: Option to show or hide search icon in site header on mobile devices * New: Option to show or hide social menu in site header on mobile devices * New: Option to show or hide mini cart icon in site header on mobile devices * New: Recipe Index page - set filters by adding recipe taxonomies as URL parameter * Improved: Compatibility with WPML * Improved: Compatibility with Polylang * Improved: Hide the popup newsletter signup form after the visitor subscribing through any other form on the page * Fixed: Recipe Index Filter - show diets label not the field value * Fixed: Social Share Buttons - Pinterest button style affected by third-party plugins * Fixed: Minor conflicts with "Rename Login Page" feature of third-party plugins * Fixed: Minor CSS issues * Updated: wpml-config.xml file in the child theme folder * Updated: Required Plugin TinySalt Extension updated to v1.5
Version 1.4.0 – May 22, 2020
Version 1.3.0 – May 6, 2020
* New: Added an option to force center the main menu for site header layout 2 * Improved: Home Widget - Custom Content - now it supports more HTML tags * Fixed: Potential compatibility issue when saving theme related post meta in Gutenberg editor * Fixed: Compatibility issue with Gutenberg Latest Posts block * Fixed: Minor CSS issues * Updated: Required Plugin TinySalt Extension updated to v1.3 (Please update "TinySalt Extension" plugin to the latest version after updating the theme)
Version 1.2.0 – April 22, 2020
* Improved: WooCommerce Widgets style * Fixed: Typo for Recipe Index Filter * Fixed: Compatibility issue with some LMS plugins * Updated: The required plugin
Version 1.1.0 – April 18, 2020
* Improved: Demo Data * Fixed: Minor CSS Issues
Version 1.0.0 – April 17, 2020
* Initial Public Release.