Linkhood is a WordPress plugin that helps you run your own URL shortener inside your WordPress website.
- URL Code Format – Choose from the different list of formats available with the option to choose the length.
- Custom (Pretty) – Define your own code value.
- Random numeric
- Random alphanumeric
- Random uppercase alphanumeric
- Random alphabetic
- Random uppercase alphabetic
- Random lowercase alphabetic
- URL Base – Choose to declare a base URL for your shortened links. (Example: website.com/custom-base/123456)
- Expiry – Choose to enable on selected shortened links to have an expiry date (or self-destruct links) when it expires the shortened link will not be accessible (or it will not redirect to your target URL or long URL).
- Secrecy – Choose to enable on selected shortened links to have a password protection. (Example: website.com/123456/?secret_key=custom_password)
- Clicks – Choose to enable click tracking on your shortened links.
- HTTP Status Code – Choose whether you want your shortened links to use 301 (Moved Permanently) or 302 (Moved Temporarily) when making a redirection.
Note: This plugin uses ACF Pro plugin for managing its data in the admin.
Version 1.3.1 (October 5, 2020) - Update to utilize the right escape function when data are inside HTML attributes - Update to replace inline styles with proper CSS utility classes Version 1.3.0 (October 4, 2020) - Update to use functions that escapes the data properly for text translation, plain text, plain text inside HTML attribute tag and URL - Add user role capabilities for Linkhood specific permissions - Add performance improvement Version 1.2.1 (October 4, 2020) - Fix a minor issue with admin notice's conditional logic - Add performance improvement Version 1.2.0 (October 3, 2020) - Fix issue when the site is installed in a subdirectory when resolving a Link's code - Add performance improvement Version 1.1.0 (October 1, 2020) - Add 307 HTTP status code as option - Add performance improvement Version 1.0.0 (September 30, 2020) - Initial