Create a facemash image rating competition on your WordPress website in minutes!
Facemash (or Hot or Not) is a simple game where a user is presented with two images and asked to select one. The user clicks on whichever he likes the most.
Images are battled against each other like a Chess tournament and you can display winners on your site.
Here is an example where the user has to select his favorite scientist!
Little trivia: Youtube started out as a Hot Or Not website!
- Create Hot or Not and facemash type image rating games on you website in minutes!
- Fully Ajax!
- Use images of any size, you can easily change it in settings!
- Elo Rating system (same system used to rank chess players) to rate images!
- Add images in Bulk or one by one
- Completely customizable CSS
- Works with any language! Easy to change prompts and texts in settings
- Display facemash battle in any post with a simple shortcode!
- Display Hall of Fame of Images using a simple shortcode